Uses for PUL
Uses for PUL Fabric
PUL is a versitile waterproof fabric. It's not just for diapers!
Here are some things you can make with Eco-PUL™ Fabric:
- baby diapers - pocket diapers - all-in-one diapers - AIO - AI2
- waterproof diapers - diaper covers
- adult diapers
- animal diapers - animal incontinence pads
- waterproof mattress pads - reusable water resistant pads - crib mattress covers
- diaper pail liners - wet bags - laundry bags
- changing pads
- feminine hygiene products - menstral pads - mama cloth
- home furnishings - medical - toys
Using Eco-PUL™ with Food
PUL fabric by Eco-PUL™ has been tested and found free from lead, phthalates, and BPA. The special TPU lamination on Eco-PUL™ complies with FDA regulations 21 CFR 177.1680 and 177.2600 and is safe for direct and indirect food contact applications, as well as potable water under NSF61. See complete PUL Health and Safety Information.