Diaper Fabric Direct FAQs
- What is the minimum amount of Eco-PUL™ fabric that I need to order to get wholesale pricing?
We sell all our Special Order Prints by the 25 and 50 yard rolls. All our Solid PUL is sold by 25 and 50 yard rolls. Please check our site for current stock.
- Why are you not selling the prints by 15 yard cuts anymore?
Sadly we have had to make the decision to remove the 15 yd option. There is just too much loss with running that small a quantity of a print in PUL- which is a complex multi stage process with multiple opportunities for flaws. We have tried it for over a year and the reality is that it’s just not good to have an item that barely breaks even and yet takes our team more time to process. Diaper Fabric Direct wanted to offer the 15 yards to help out the small businesses...but the hidden costs, the extra time breaking down rolls and inspecting, all just became too much.
- What is a Pre-Order?
All our printed fabric, what we call Special Order prints are Pre-Orders. We do stock this fabric but make it for you from scratch.
- For Special Orders, when can I expect to receive my fabric?
It varies based on when you place your order and when our fabrics are being produced. All Prints for Pre-Order are "made to order" Please email email@example.com or call 314-326-7492 for next available production run.
- How much will it cost to ship my order?
US and Canada Customers Only, put your items you would like in your cart, then before you check out you should be able to view the shopping cart and click on the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" link. This will give you UPS and USPS estimated shipping costs. Please pay for shipping at checkout. We do not use customer's UPS accounts.
For orders with 3 or more rolls or bulky items choose "bill me for shipping" at check out and Diaper Fabric Direct will choose the most economical method of shipping. You will be billed through PayPal for shipping. You must pay for the the shipping before your order will be sent out. All shipping is FOB.
- Why is shipping Internationally so expensive?
Most rolls of fabric are 62-65 inches long and can weigh up to 27lbs. Because we value your business, the Diaper Fabric Direct team will always look for the best value in shipping that meets the customer's needs. In many cases shipping internationally involves using freight companies. If you would like to find out about shipping to your country, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a wholesale company and our prices reflect that, there is NO FREE Shipping and we do not offer quantity discounts.
- International Customers should I use PayPal vs Bank Draft? PayPal currently charges up to 4% for each International Transaction. Bank Draft Fees can vary but are often less than PayPal charges. Bank Drafts however can take up to 4-7 days to process. The customer is responsible for all PayPal and Bank Draft fees.
- How can I pay with American Express? To use your Am Ex card at checkout, choose Paypal at checkout. You will be taken to a Paypal screen. Don't create a Paypal account or login to Paypal - just look toward the bottom (right) of the screen for the choice to "Pay with a debit or credit card..." This will allow you to pay with American Express.