Ever thought about what YOU would like as a printed PUL fabric? It is possible to get your own prints made, with a very small minimum of just 25 yards!
Custom Eco-PUL™ Prints
At Diaper Fabric Direct we can manufacture Eco-PUL™ prints especially for you. Our Custom Order prints are made from start to finish specifically for your order.
There are 2 Custom Order options:
- Custom Colorway: Change the colors in any of our Special Order Prints. (25 yard and 50 yard only)
- Customer Supplied Art: Submit your own art to be printed.
1. Custom Colorways - 2 quantity options
$14.95 per yard, put on a 25 yard roll.
$12.95 per yard, put on a 50 yard roll
Create your own colorway of any of our Special Order Prints (25 yard and 50 yard only) – change the background color, the detail colors, or both. Simple changes will be done at no charge; extensive changes will require a small artwork charge. The custom colorway will be exclusive to you. How do you change the colors? Choose the Special Order print you want, click on the image, and save it. Open the image in Photoshop or a paint program and use the paint bucket to re-color the art. It doesn't have to be perfect. Save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will use your recolor to modify the art file, and set up your order. You will receive a strike-off for approval ($25 charge) prior to starting production.
2. Customer Supplied Art - 2 quantity options
$14.95 per yard, put on a 25 yard roll. Order Custom 25 yard roll here.
$12.95 per yard, put on a 50 yard roll. Order Custom 50 yard roll here.
Place your order by clinking on the links above. This puts an order into our system for your custom art prints. Then email your art file to email@example.com The art must be ready-to-print. See artwork requirements below. One strike-off will be sent to you for approval for a $25 charge;
**International Customers are required to pay the artwork fee per strike-off and for shipping of the strike-offs.
If you decided to cancel your order the $25 charge is non-refundable. To change your artwork and/or resubmit new artwork will require an additional strike-off fee of $25.
Artwork Requirements - Customer Supplied Art
1. Vector: Adobe Illustrator .ai file format. You may use any number of colors, gradients, and patterns. Choose "seamless" art files, or make sure your art is in repeat. Please check your repeat size - we print at 360 dpi which is higher than typical and may make your image smaller than expected.
2. Raster: .tif or .jpg file format. Your file should have the following specs: 360 dpi, no anti-aliasing. Please check your repeat size - we print at 360 dpi which is higher than typical and may make your image smaller than expected.
Use a program like Photoshop to check your .tif file repeat. Use Filter: Offset and check for
-- no breaks or join lines (be sure to zoom way in and check)
– no “holes” or awkward areas
Test Print the file on paper at actual size. This is a good approximation of how your print will look.
Send: Email your final .ai , .tif. or .jpeg files to firstname.lastname@example.org. If too large to send, we will set up a Dropbox folder for you.
Approval: Diaper Fabric Direct will print one strike-off for approval ($25 charge). Any changes to artwork that require new strike-off will be billed at $25 each.
Color Matching: Please note the colors will be slightly different from your screen to your paper printout, and from your screen to the strike-off on fabric. Exact color matching is not available. In general, if the overall print looks good on your screen, that gives a better result than focusing on achieving particular shades of colors in the printed fabric.
Note: Customer must have the rights to the supplied artwork. Any copyright, trademark, or rights issues related to the artwork is solely the responsibility of the customer. When using stock art, you are required by law to purchase the Enhanced or Merchandise license.
- 100% polyester knit fabric with 1 mil polyurethane laminate on the back (reverse)
- printed and laminated in USA
- high-quality printing will not fade
- ecologically friendly, solvent-free manufacturing process
- CPSIA compliant for lead and phthalates
- machine wash and dry
- same as the PUL sold in the Diaper Sewing Supplies online retail store; order samples from diapersewingsupplies.com
Prepay: Your custom fabric is made to order for you and is required to be paid in full prior to production. In the event that your strike-off is not approved for production, we will refund the full amount of your order minus the $25.00 strike-off fee. $25 strike-off fee is not refundable, it covers our cost of providing this to you.
Final quantity: Yardage may be +/- 10% of the quantity ordered, and final invoice will reflect the actual finished quantity and shipping.
Flaws: When buying wholesale it is typical in the textile industry that the amount of first-quality fabric on the roll may vary 5% over or under the stated yardage count. It is normal to find a small amount of flaws (5% or less) within the roll. Please plan accordingly when determining how much fabric you will need for your products.
Lead Time: 8-12 weeks. Please allow at least 8-12 weeks production time from the start of our next production run.
Wholesale requirements are that you must immediately inspect the fabric and contact us within 10 days if there is any problem. Fabric that has been washed, cut, or sewn may not be returned.